Design and develop programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existent software.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests.
- Use the guidelines to develop programs and write automation scripts.
- Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to deployment.
- Understand business requirements and provide feedback on appropriate testing methods.
- Build high quality test automation suites and test plans.
- Document, handle, and verify bugs.
- Increase overall team skills by mentoring and coaching the team on automation.
- Contribute to testing environment configuration and deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Test Automation.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as .Net and Java.
- Selenium and test automation required
- Understanding of agile software development and CI/CD pipelines in relation to testing
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- The understanding of testing practices such as TDD, BDD, and applicability to different situations
- Experience building and designing test scripts in automation using JUnit/TestNG.
- Successful experience with developing reusable test automation frameworks.
- Experience in using Git Enterprise.
- Experience in build tools Jenkins/Maven/Gradle is a Plus.