We are looking to hire a hard worker “Full Stack .Net Developer” with the following criteria:
• Develop web application solutions
• Research, explore, and select the best possible methods and components for the platform.
• Develop new systems from the ground up as well as modify existing customer systems and adding new features.
• Participate in project planning and advise project teams of all options to deliver business requirements most effectively.
• Plan and execute system tests and write complex code.
• Employ object-oriented analysis and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling, and database schema design to ensure business requirements and design goals are met.
• Participate in application architecture planning to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and sociability.
• Collaborate with the application architecture team to ensure solutions fit within the overall architecture.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in development
• Proven experience with.NET Core.
• Experience with Angular2+
• Experience with Azure cloud services
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
• Excellent awareness of the Software lifecycle.
• Experience with object-oriented Design & Programming.
• Knowledge of database performance optimization techniques.
• Excellent communication skills, with fluency in written and spoken English.
• Capacity to anticipate and manage technical risks.
• Results-oriented and team spirit focus.
• Capacity to deep dive when needed to support.
• Responsible, Committed, and Proactive.
• Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, and accessing new applications.
• Experience with Deployment, Administration, and Monitoring of web applications and services.