We are looking to hire a hard worker “Drupal Developer” with the following criteria:
- Performing hands-on software engineering for the entire life cycle of development/enhancement thorough testing of applications.
- Application/module development using the Drupal and PHP.
- Working in accordance with the SLDC and established “coding” standards and policies for use by the developers documenting code.
- Troubleshooting issues that may develop in the application operating environment.
- Drupal 7
- Jenkins for code build and deployment
- MySQL 5.7
- Laravel preferred
- 3 years of experience in Drupal and PHP.
- BSc in Computer science or any related field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have a solid grasp of object-oriented design and programming.
- Working in an agile development environment.
- Good interpersonal, communications, and consulting type skills
- A self-starter that is able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and exhibit demonstrated excellent customer service skills.